Oct 16, 2013
from 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Where||1131 Bioinformatics Bldg|
|Contact Name||Tim Elston|
|Add event to calendar||
Featuring 5 speakers with reception to follow.
- James Collins, Boston University, "Life Redesigned: the emergence of synthetic biology"
- Larry Hunter, University of Colorado, "Knowledge-based analysis of Genome-scale data"
- Doug Lauenburger, MIT, "Systems Biology In Vivo: molecular/cellular network analysis of complex inammatory pathologies"
- Jeremy Purvis, UNC, "Guiding experiments with computational models"
- Klaus Hahn, UNC, "Peeking and poking at GTPase networks in vivo using designed protein probes"
No registration is necessary to attend the symposium.