Weight Loss and Lifestyle Medicine (“WeLL-Me”) Program
Are you an adult with a Body Mass Index of 30 or greater?
Are you ready to attempt weight loss and an improved lifestyle?
If so, you may qualify for the Weight and Lifestyle Medicine (“WeLL-Me”) Program, offered by UNC Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at the UNC Center for Rehabilitation Care and UNC Hospitals Spine Center.
Angela Lipscomb-Hudson, MD is an assistant professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Her sub-specialties include obesity medicine and weight management, lifestyle medicine, health coaching, rehabilitation of neurological disorders, and general rehabilitation. As a physician, Dr. Hudson aims to optimize health and function of individuals through a patient-centered continuum of care, with the goal of improving the quality of life for each individual.
Services* are provided at:
- UNC Center for Rehabilitation Care: 1807 N Fordham Blvd, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- For appointments, please call: 984-974-9747.
- UNC Hospital Spine Center: 1350 Raleigh Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- For appointments, please call 984-974-4200.
*Please check with your insurance company on coverage and co-pays for these services.
EPIC or UNC Carelink Referral Instructions:
- Place an order (referral) for “Ambulatory referral to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation”.
- For the ‘Department’ choose “UNC PHYSICAL MEDICINE FORDHAM BLVD CHAPEL HILL”.
- For the ‘Provider’ choose or type “Angela Lipscomb-Hudson”.
- Under ‘Comments’ type in “Weight Loss”.
- Please also include a diagnosis.
Click HERE to learn more!