Morning of Mindfulness | Mindfulness Workshops
Come see what Mindfulness Practices are all about or refresh your current practice!
Morning of Mindfulness to ease your stress by taking out time for yourself as you learn and practice Mindfulness Techniques that can bring benefits to your daily life!
These practices are also great for anyone experiencing acute or chronic health issues such as insomnia, anxiety, pain, and more.
This Morning of Mindfulness is open and drop-ins are welcome!
We will include the following:
· Identifying Stress Triggers, Manifestations and Coping Mechanisms
· Using Mindful Breathing to Tame the Stress Response
· Practice the Mind Body Connection through the Body Scan Practice
· Seated Mindfulness Meditation with Attention to the Breath
· The Breathing Space Practice for encouraging living life OFF Auto Pilot
Morning of Mindfulness, with Paula Huffman, BS, RN, ERYT
Class Date: TBD
This class is free & registration is required. After registration, you will receive a Zoom link and instructions
Paula Huffman, BS, RN, ERYT
Paula has worked as a professional in Health and Education services for over 40 years. Her experience in providing wellness services to both patients and students is vast. She has taught with UNC’s Program on Integrative Medicine, Mindfulness program for 10 years.