Morning of Mindfulness | Mindfulness Workshops
See what Mindfulness Practices all are about, or refresh your current practice.
Morning of Mindfulness to ease your stress by taking time for yourself as you learn and practice Mindfulness Techniques that can benefit your daily life.
These practices are also great for anyone experiencing acute or chronic health issues such as insomnia, anxiety, pain, etc.
All are welcome!
We will include the following:
- Identifying Stress Triggers, Manifestations, and Coping Mechanisms
- Using Mindful Breathing to Tame the Stress Response
- Practice the Mind-Body Connection through the Body Scan Practice
- Seated Mindfulness Meditation with Attention to the Breath
- The Breathing Space Practice for encouraging living life OFF Auto Pilot
Morning of Mindfulness, via Zoom, with Paula Huffman, BS, RN, ERYT
Saturday, February 11, 2023 | 10:30-Noon EST, via Zoom
Fee: $45 UNC Payroll Deduction
A Time to Renew, Replenish, & Grow, with Paula Huffman, BS, RN, ERYT
Saturday, March 11, 2023 | 9:30- 4 PM EST
Fee: $85 | UNC Payroll Deduction
Paula Huffman, BS, RN, ERYT
Paula has worked as a Health and Education services professional for over 40 years. Her experience in providing wellness services to both patients and students is vast. In addition, she has taught with UNC’s Program on Integrative Medicine and Mindfulness program for twelve years.