The 2014 Spinal Cord Injury Conference, Living with SCI: Maximizing Medical and Functional Outcomes, brought together physicians, allied health professionals and students on November 7 and 8 at the Sheraton Hotel in Chapel Hill! The keynote speaker was Marc Buoniconti, founder of the successful Miami Project.
Topics included the following:
- Neoplastic SCI
- Marc Buoniconti: Miami Project Research Update
- Cardiovascular Disease and Nutrition in Spinal Cord Injury
- Osteoporosis: Implications for Therapeutic Interventions
- Panel Discussion: Addressing Sensitive Topics
- Evidence-Based Neurological Shoulder Treatment
- ISNCSCI/ASIA Overview and Cases
- Gait Progression and Outcomes
- Post SCI Recreation Measures
Participants were eligible to receive CME and CEU credits.
Questions about this conference or next year's conference? Email: UNCSCIREHAB@gmail.com