PM&R’s Program on Integrative Medicine (PIM) opens the a Integrative Medicine Clinic housed at the Center for Rehabilitation Care. The clinic will offer individual consultations and group visits. The clinic will serve patients who are interested in learning integrative options for pain management, are interested in learning self-care, and/or need a new approach to their health. This is an all ages clinic that accepts insurance.
Providing guidance for:
- Chronic pain: looking for new treatments and coping mechanisms.
- Lifestyle change: creating healthy habits that support wellness.
- Narrative approaches: using art to express and re-frame illness
- Anxiety / stress: auricular acupuncture for relaxation, mindfulness coaching
- Health planning: prioritizing goals and navigating health care decisions
- Questions about complementary approaches.
Referrals: In Epic: Healthcare providers should refer to Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, write “integrative medicine consult.”
Fax referrals to 984-974-9786
Jessica Barnhill, MD, MPH
UNC Integrative Medicine Clinic
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehab
1807 North Fordham Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514