Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Join us with the UNC Health Foundation as we come together on Tar Heal Tuesday to show our support for life-saving research, world-class medical education and quality, compassionate care for all through giving.
We’ll have a booth at the UNC PIT from 11:00 – 1:00 pm on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
- Integrative Health Care brings together complementary, alternative, and mainstream medical research, knowledge, and practice to provide the safest, most effective options for patients and consumers. For more than 25 years, the UNC Program on Integrative Medicine has committed to excellence in the field of integrative health and medicine, leading the way by:
- Training the next generation of researchers through our NIH-funded T32 Fellowship in Complementary and Integrative Health Research;
- Educating future physicians, nurses, public health professionals and community members through our long-running course on the Principles and Practice of Complementary and Alternative Medicine;
- Conducting groundbreaking research in complementary and integrative health practices through a broad portfolio of research funded by the National Institutes of Health, NC TraCS and private foundations, and;
- Providing accessible clinical care through the UNC Integrative Medicine Clinic, which offers outpatient integrative medicine group visits and integrative medicine consults.
Please consider supporting the UNC Program on Integrative Medicine’s Complementary and Integrative Health Services with a gift to our Fund for Integrative Medicine. Your gift will help us to achieve our mission of raising the standard of integrative medicine education, research, and clinical care throughout North Carolina.