6 months ago
This site is a compilation of information, policies, procedures and federal/state regulations concerning relationships and activities between UNC School of Medicine faculty and staff with external entities.
- At least 10 days prior to engaging with an external entity, submit a “Notice of Intent to Engage in an External Activity for Pay” at the UNC AIR web site.
- Submit accurate information and update your Conflict of Interest or Vendor Relations disclosures to the University at the UNC AIR web site.
- Prior to planning an event sponsored in whole or part by external entities, ensure compliance with the SOM/HCS Vendor Relations Policy.
- Prior to engaging with a foreign entity, contact your departmental grants manager to ensure your disclosures are up to date and otherwise compliant with foreign influence guidance.
- Provide full disclosure of financial interests in other writing, speaking, and teaching engagements; and
- Review your information on the Open Payments website to ensure its accuracy and consistency with your University disclosures.
12 months ago
FBI arrests researcher for NASA who allegedly failed to report ties to China
1 year ago
Author of Study Saying Red Meat is Fine Failed to Disclose Industry Funding
1 year ago
Harvard Professor Is Charged With Lying About Ties to Chinese University