This site is a compilation of information, policies, procedures and federal/state regulations concerning relationships and activities between UNC School of Medicine faculty and staff with external entities.
- At least 10 days prior to engaging with an external entity, submit a “Notice of Intent to Engage in an External Activity for Pay” at the UNC AIR web site.
- Submit accurate information and update your Conflict of Interest or Vendor Relations disclosures to the University at the UNC AIR web site.
- Prior to planning an event sponsored in whole or part by external entities, ensure compliance with the SOM/HCS Vendor Relations Policy.
- Provide full disclosure of financial interests in other writing, speaking, and teaching engagements; and
- Review your information on the Open Payments website to ensure its accuracy and consistency with your University disclosures.