UNC Community Comprehensive Mental Health Clinic at Carr Mill
The UNC Community Comprehensive Mental Health Clinic at Carr Mill provides comprehensive outpatient mental health evaluation and treatment for adults, including those with co-occurring substance use, mental illness and physical illness. Among the psychiatric problems we routinely treat are depression, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorders and anxiety disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. We utilize a recovery-oriented approach that emphasizes rehabilitation and wellness and includes a diverse range of treatment modalities.
Our services include:
- Psychiatric evaluation and management, including medication treatment
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapies
- Primary care Services
- Nurse Care Management Services
- Routine Labs
- Linkage to other Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health programs including integrated care, community-based services, and other recovery and rehabilitation services
- Opportunities to participate in research studies
If you would like to learn more about the UNC Community Comprehensive Mental Health Clinic and the services we offer, or want to make an appointment with a member of our clinical staff, contact us at 919.962.4919 and review this additional information about an appointment at the Community Clinic.
200 N. Greensboro St. Suite C-6
Carr Mill Mall – Second floor
Carrboro, NC 27510
When you arrive at Carr Mill Mall:
Take the elevator to the second floor. Walk right and you will see IMMEDIATELY UNC Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health Clinic signage and door on your left OR
take the stairs to the second floor and you will see the signage and door immediately on your left.