Ovarian Hormone and Reward CHallenge Eating Disorder Studies
The goal of the ORchED research studies are to learn how and why female reproductive hormones (e.g., estrogen) influence eating behaviors in women who experience binge eating. This is done by taking medications that change your hormones. To find out if you might be eligible, complete our short screening questionnaire here. To learn more, you can also contact us at email@example.com or call 984-215-5519.
- Up to $900 in compensation at the end of the study
- Option to learn how your eating behaviors changed in response to the study medications
- Taking study medications and completing surveys daily
- Bi-weekly study visits at UNC Hospitals. Some of these visits may occur at your home.
- Study participation lasts 16 weeks
Are you eligible?
- Female with a diagnosis of bulimia nervosa
- Age 18-35
- Regular menstrual cycle