- The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386or go to thetrevorproject.org/
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- GLBT National Hotline – 1-888-THE-GLNH (888-843-4564)or go to https://www.glbthotline.org/
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) National Hotline provides telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 1-800-246-PRIDE (800-246-7743)
- HopeLine: A 24 Hour Youth Crisis Line: 919-231-4525
- It Gets Better Project – http://www.itgetsbetter.org/
The It Gets Better Project exists to uplift, empower, and connect LGBTQ+ youth around the globe.
- LGBT Friendly Emergency Youth Housing:
Haven House Services: havenhousenc.org
Raleigh-Wrenn House: 919-832-7866