Dr. Brandon Mullins (PGY 4)
- Undergraduate: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Graduate: Hampton University, Hampton, VA
- Medical School: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- Internship: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
Honors and Awards
- National Urban League Scholarship, 2004-2008
- Hugh Morson Memorial Scholarship, 2004-2008
- Valedictorian, Medical Science Program, 2010
- Board of Governors Scholarship, 2010-2015
(as of 2/2/19)
- Nabavizadeh N, Waller JG, Fain R 3rd, Chen Y, Degnin CR, Elliott DA, Mullins BT, et al. Safety and efficacy of accelerated hypofractionation and stereotactic body radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma patients with varying degrees of hepatic impairment. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2018 Mar 1;100(3):577-585. PMID: 29413273.
- Wang K, Mullins BT, Falchook AD, Lian J, He K, Shen D, Dance M, Lin W, Sills TM, Das SK, Huang BY, Chera BS. Evaluation of PET/MRI for tumor volume delineation for head and neck cancer. Front Oncol 2017 Jan 23;7:8. PMID: 28168166.
- Mullins B, Hackman T. Angiosarcoma of the head and neck. Int Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Jul;19(3):191-195. PMID: 26157490.
- Mullins BT, Hackman T. Adult synovial sarcoma of the head and neck: an institutional study and literature review. J Nat Sci 2015 1(4):e68.
- Fried D, Mullins B, Weissler M, Shores C, et al. Prognostic significance of bone invasion for oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma considered T1/T2 by American Joint Committee on Cancer size criteria. Head & Neck 2014 Jun;36(6):776-781. PMID: 23616341.
- Mullins BT, Hackman T. Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors of the head and neck: A case series and literature review. Case Rep Otolaryngol 2014;2014:368920. PMID: 25548703.
- Mullins BT, Hackman T. Adult alveolar soft part sarcoma of the head and neck: A report of two cases and literature review. Case Rep Oncol Med 2014;2014:597291. PMID: 25587475.
- Mullins B, Chen R, Basak R. Patient-reported sexual quality of life (QOL) in prostate cancer amongst 5 different treatment modalities. American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, September 24-27, 2017. (Oral presentation.)
- Nabavizadeh N, Waller JG, Fain R, Chen Y, Elliott DA, Mullins B. Safety and efficacy of stereotactic body radiation therapy of accelerated hypofractionation for hepatocellular carcinoma in the setting of advanced liver dysfunction. American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, Boston, MA, September 25-28, 2016. (Poster presentation.)
- Wang K, Mullins B, Falchook A, Lian J, et al. Comparison of tumor volume delineation on magnetic resonance/positron emission tomography versus standard computed tomography: Is there added value? Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium, Scottsdale, AZ, February 18-20, 2016. (Poster presentation.)