Dr. Daniel Lindsay (PGY 4)
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Honors and Awards
- V. Duane Rath Merit Scholarship, 2011-2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (junior year)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
(as of 8/13/18)
- Moon DH, Lindsay DP, Hong S, Wang AZ. Clinical indications for, and the future of, circulating tumor cells. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2018 Feb 1;125:143-150. PMID: 29626548.
- Lindsay DP, Kharofa J, Junck M, Olasz E, Wilson JF. Eruptive keratoacanthomas after radiation therapy for keratoacanthoma centrifugum marginatum. Pract Radiat Oncol 2015 May-Jun;5(3):203-206. PMID: 25432542.
- Lindsay DP, Camara AK, Stowe DF, Lubbe R, Aldakkak M. Differential effects of buffer pH on Ca(2+)-induced ROS emission with inhibited mitochondrial complexes I and III. Front Physiol 2015 Mar 10;6:58. PMID: 25805998.
- Crook MB, Lindsay DP, Biggs MB, Bentley JS, Price JC, Clement SC, Clement MJ, Long SR, Griffitts JS. Rhizobial plasmids that cause impaired symbiotic nitrogen fixation and enhanced host invasion. Mol Plant Microbe 2012 Aug;25(8):1026-1033. PMID: 22746823.
Meeting Abstracts/Presentations (recent)
- Lindsay DP, Caster JM, Wang K, Myung JH, et al. Nanotechnology-based quantification of circulating tumor cells in oligometastatic patients undergoing definitive radiation therapy. American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA, September 24-27, 2017. (Oral presentation.)
- Lindsay DP, Caster JM, Wang K, Myung JH, et al. Prospective characterization of circulating tumor cells using a nanotechnology-based capture system in oligometastatic patients undergoing definitive radiation therapy. American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, June 2-6, 2017. (Poster presentation.)
- Bagley JR, Lindsay DP, Tripp P, Firat S. Performance status and comorbidities in patients treated with external beam radiation for intermediate-risk prostate cancer. American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, September 14-17, 2014. (Poster presentation.)
- Lindsay DP, Kharofa JR, Lawton CA, Bylow KA, et al. Toxicities and survival of elderly patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer treated with definitive bladder preservation therapy. American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, September 22-25, 2013. (Poster presentation.)
- Lindsay DP, Camara AKS, Stowe DF, Aldakkak M. Differential effects of low pH on Ca2+-induced ROS emission from mitochondrial complexes I and III. The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology Scientific Research Conference, Boston, MA, 2013. (Poster presentation.)