Lecture Capture records your presentation and audio, which allows students to review lectures anywhere with an internet connection. It can also be used to record meetings, special presentations, and other School of Medicine events.
Video recording of presenters is available in certain circumstances. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you require video production, please contact our Instructional Media Services team.
- The Classroom Services Team
- This service is provided at no cost for School of Medicine faculty and staff. Support outside of normal business hours (M-F, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM) is charged at the overtime rate of $120/hour per staff member.
- For course recordings, please use the Course Recording Request Form (onyen required).
- For non-curricular events (any event that is not associated with a for credit course per the university registrar), use the Non-Curricular Recording Request Form (onyen required)
- If your presenter is not with the School of Medicine, please have them complete a Recording Release Form.
- Classroom Services