Services at SHAC
SHAC Medical Clinic will be reopening on July 1, 2020. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the clinic will be operating under the following guidelines:
– No walk-ins will be allowed in the clinic.
– To schedule appointments: patients should call 984-538-1031. Wait for the line to finish ringing and then leave a message clearly stating your full name, phone number, and reason for visit.
– To reduce the risk to patients and caregivers, we will offer telehealth appointments by phone or video chat for patients with concerns that can be evaluated remotely.
– For current patients needing medication refills, please call: 919-904-4302. Wait for the line to finish ringing and then leave a message clearly stating your full name and phone number, and we will get back to you.
Established weekly services providing basic clinical evaluations and interventions to community members.
- Amigas En Salud (community)
- Beyond Clinic Walls (community)
- Bridge to Care (clinic)
- Classroom to Community (community)
- Flourish (community)
- Get Covered Carolina (clinic)
- Refugee Health Initiative (community)
- Interpreting (clinic/community)
- SHAC Outreach (community)
- SHAC HIV (clinic/community)
- SHAC Mental Health (clinic)
- Gender Affirming Care Clinic (clinic)