Services at SHAC
In light of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, SHAC Medical Clinic will be closed indefinitely.
For current patients needing medication refills, please call: 919-904-4302 and leave a message clearly stating your full name and phone number.
Established weekly services providing basic clinical evaluations and interventions to community members.
- Amigas En Salud (community)
- Beyond Clinic Walls (community)
- Bridge to Care (clinic)
- Classroom to Community (community)
- Flourish (community)
- Get Covered Carolina (clinic)
- Refugee Health Initiative (community)
- Interpreting (clinic/community)
- SHAC Outreach (community)
- SHAC HIV (clinic/community)
- SHAC Mental Health (clinic)
- Gender Affirming Care Clinic (clinic)