- This event has passed.
Understanding the Well-Being of LGBTQI+ Populations
October 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please join the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on Wednesday, October 21, at 1:00 p.m. ET for the release of its new report Understanding the Well-Being of LGBTQI+ Populations.
This report will review the available data and future research needs relevant to persons of diverse sexualities and genders, and persons with differences in sex development, across multiple dimensions over the course of their lives.
The webinar will include an overview of the study process and discussion of the report’s findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
Speakers will include:
- Charlotte J. Patterson (co-Chair), University of Virginia
- Martín-José Sepúlveda (co-Chair), IBM Corporation (retired), CLARALUZ, LLC
- Marlon M. Bailey, Arizona State University
- Katharine B. Dalke, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Andrew R. Flores, American University
Sponsors: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Gilead Sciences, National Institutes of Health – Sexual and Gender Minority Research Office, TAWANI Foundation, and Tegan and Sara Foundation.
Comments are closed.