Disclaimer: If you are not a Department of Surgery employee, please contact either your Department's IT Support or call the Hospital Help Desk at 919-966-5647 for help with setting up Citrix
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the UNC Health Care Virtual Web Portal: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Select the link for Client Installation Instructions and Download, beneath the log in prompt
- Select the link download the Citrix Receiver onto your computer
- A black icon should appear and want a server address. Please use https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Log in with your Citrix credentials and be sure to have unch\ preceding your Citrix username. If you need assistance with your user name or password, call the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647. If you'd like applications added to your Citrix menu, a SARF will be required.
- Your Citrix Applications should now be loaded onto your programs list on your computer.
- Open your web browser
- Go to the Citrix web site: (do not use on a Windows machine)
- Select "Download now"
- Select "Download Receiver for Mac"
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it to launch the installer. Accept all default selections.
- If prompted for the address, enter: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Log in with your Citrix credentials and save them. (If you need assistance with your user name or password, call the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647. If you'd like applications added to your Citrix profile, a SARF will be required.)
- Once Citrix launches, select "+" to move apps from the left frame to the right work area. You can then drag them from the Citrix work area to your desktop.
- App Store
- Search for Citrix Receiver
- After downloaded, open Receiver icon
- Add Account
- Enter Address: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Enter your Citrix credentials in Username and Password. Contact the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647 if you need assistance.
- Enter Domain: unch.unc.edu