Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics
Neonatal and pediatric heart surgery, pediatric and adult heart and heart-lung transplantation, complex valve repairs, mechanical cardiac assist devices, surgery for end-stage heart failure.
- Thoracic Transplant Fellowship, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Resident, Thoracic Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Resident, General Surgery, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- MD, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- BS, Chemistry, The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery – Subspecialty Certificate in Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery – Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery
View Dr. Mill’s recent research publications on PubMed.