Jason M. Long, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Co-Director, UNC Lung Cancer Screening Clinic
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
3040 Burnett-Womack Bldg., CB #7065
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7065
Office phone: 919-966-3383
Thoracic oncology including cancer of lung and esophagus; lung transplantation; minimally invasive thoracic surgery including robotic surgery; ECMO; lung and esophageal surgery.
Ex-vivo lung perfusion; use of lungs from non-heart-beating donors for transplantation; international health.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency (Thoracic Track), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- General Surgery Residency, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- MD, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- MPH (concentration in International Health), Harvard University School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- BS (cum laude), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
American Board of Thoracic Surgery
View Dr. Long’s recent research publications on PubMed.