Byah Thomason Doxey-Sanford Doxey Distinguished Professor
Chief, Division of General Pediatric Surgery
Tumors of the chest, abdomen, soft tissue, solid tumors, Thoracic Surgery, skin cancer
- MD, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, 1991.
- General Surgery Resident, University of California Davis-East Bay, Oakland, CA, 1991-1998
- Molecular Biology Fellow, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 1994-1996
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology Fellow, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, 1998-2000
- Melanoma and Sarcoma Fellow, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 1999-1999
- Pediatric Surgery Fellow, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2000-2002
- General Surgery – Board Certified 12/1999
- Pediatric Surgery – Board Certified 3/2004
Search for publications on PubMed using hayes-jordan a as search criteria
Q & A
Read Dr. Hayes-Jordan’s Q & A interview.