Byah Thomason Doxey-Sanford Doxey Distinguished Professor
Chief, Division of General Pediatric Surgery
Tumors of the chest, abdomen, soft tissue, solid tumors, Thoracic Surgery, skin cancer, desmoplastic small cell round tumor, pediatric hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), ovarian cancer in teenage females, pediatric colon cancer,
- MD, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, 1991.
- General Surgery Resident, University of California Davis-East Bay, Oakland, CA, 1991-1998
- Molecular Biology Fellow, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 1994-1996
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology Fellow, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, 1998-2000
- Melanoma and Sarcoma Fellow, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 1999-1999
- Pediatric Surgery Fellow, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2000-2002
- General Surgery – Board Certified 12/1999
- Pediatric Surgery – Board Certified 3/2004
Search for publications on PubMed using hayes-jordan a as search criteria
Q & A
Read Dr. Hayes-Jordan’s Q & A interview.