Professor, Department of Surgery
Endovascular surgery, limb preservation, wound care, vein disorders, dialysis access.
- Medical School: MD, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1988
- Residency: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1988 – 1993 Area: General Surgery
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1993 – 1995 Area: Vascular Surgery
- Surgery – Board Certified (1994)
- Vascular Surgery – Board Certified (1996)
Search for publications on PubMed using marston w as search criteria