Preference is given to MD candidates who wish to become academic allergists and immunologists and who exhibit objective evidence of aptitude and productivity in their previous research experiences. Applicants Interested in combined training in Allergy and Immunology and Rheumatology should contact the program director at the time of application.
There are 2 fellowship positions open for the period beginning July 2015.
- Apply online through ERAS. We participate in the NRMP
- Early application is strongly advised.
- Trainees interested in dual training should contact the Program Director when the application is submitted
- Application deadline is July 30, 2014.
- Interviews will begin in September 2014.
- Funding for fellowship stipends is restricted to U.S. Citizens or permanent residents
- Priority is given to applicants with a strong interest in academia and/or research
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Deans Letter (MSPE) and Original Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - 1 from applicant's residency Program Director
- USMLE exam scores
- ECFMG (if applicable)