The Division of Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology proudly announces the establishment of the UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic. This specialty clinic will provide state-of-the-art care to patients with all forms of Lupus. Our mission is to provide excellent patient care with an emphasis on improving the lives of our patients through education, patient support, close multidisciplinary collaborations and access to novel therapeutics via the UNC Thurston Arthritis Research Center’s Clinical Trials Program UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic offers: - Evaluation and treatment of patients by a team of Lupus experts - Fully-staffed infusion clinic and on-site clinical pharmacist - Patient education, advocacy and support - Access to our clinical trials program UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic Team: Medical Co-Directors: Dr. Jennifer Rogers and Dr. Saira Sheikh Antiphospholipid Syndrome Expert Dr. Robert Roubey UNC Rheumatology Fellows UNC Internal Medicine Residents UNC Medical Students Nurses: Lana Amend, Daria Dancey, Portsia Latta, Loretta Gilchrist Clinical Pharmacist: Suzanne Francart Infusion team: Marty Martinez, Nieves Gurrea, Ann Gerber, Jennifer MacCord Clinical Trials: Julie Norfleet, Deb MacDonald UNC Rheumatology Clinic 6013 Farrington Road Bldg 200, Suite 301 Chapel Hill, NC 27517 T: 919-966-4191 F: 919-843-7231 "I have had SLE for over 12 years and have found much happiness in volunteering with many lupus projects throughout North Carolina. I am extremely excited about the opening of the UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic as I foresee the clinic having huge, positive impact on our community, not only from a personal health standpoint but also by connecting people with critical resources and with each other. I hope you will join in my excitement, get involved, and help spread the word about this unique clinic!” -Susan, UNC Rheumatology patient Want to help us make a difference? Reach out to us anytime. Jennifer Bullard, Director of Development firstname.lastname@example.org 919.843.5398
- UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic
- The Division of Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology proudly announces the establishment of the UNC Rheumatology Lupus Clinic. This specialty clinic will provide state-of-the-art care to patients with all forms of Lupus.
- UNC Rheumatology Latino Clinic
- The Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology and the UNC CELAH ( Center for Latino Health) have been providing a clinical service to the adult Latino community of North Carolina since 2009. The UNC Rheumatology Latino Clinic is staffed by bilingual medical professionals and is led by Dr. Alfredo Rivadeneira, a board certified rheumatologist. Elizabeth Prata, NP, nurse practitioner, Claudia Rojas, program manager, and Mayra McCarty, administrative support, work with Dr. Rivadeneira.
- UNC Therapeutic Infusion Center
- The new twenty-two seat Therapeutic Infusion Center is located at Carolina Pointe II on the second floor of 6013 Farrington Road in Chapel Hill. Here, a skilled team of nurses, led by Lana Amend, RN and Suzanne Francart, PharmD, will perform non-oncologic infusions for patients from numerous specialties including - but not limited to - Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, and Benign Hematology. The Infusion Center is led by two clinical faculty of the Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology and the UNC Thurston Arthritis Research Center; Dr. Alfredo Rivadeneira will serve as Director and Dr. Bill Yount as Associate Director. If you would like to inquire about utilizing infusion services for your patients – please contact Alex Nance at Alexander.Nance@unchealth.unc.edu