Collaborative CCCR Speaker Series
This new speaker series highlights methodological work being conducted by researchers across the NIAMS-funded P30 Core Centers for Clinical Research (CCCR), with application to rheumatic & musculoskeletal conditions.
Participating CCCRs* include:
We invite you to register and join us in real-time for our live presentations, or listen to the recorded versions at a later date.
Stay Tuned For More Presentations Coming Soon…
*Detailed Listing of Participating CCCRs.
- PORTICO (Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center)
- The CLEAR Center (University of Washington)
- Northwestern Medicine Center for Clinical Research (Northwestern University)
- Indiana Center for Musculoskeletal Health (Indiana University)
- VERITY (Harvard University)
- The MUSC Improving Minority Health in Rheumatic Diseases CCCR (Medical University of South Carolina)
- Boston Musculoskeletal Clinical Research Collaboratory (Boston University)
- Core Center for Clinical research in Total Join Arthroplasty (Mayo Clinic)
- UNC Core Center for Clinical Research (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)