Request a WordPress Site
Fill out this form to request a School of Medicine WordPress site.
Begin Using WordPress
We offer WordPress training events throughout the year. Here is a link to our upcoming trainings.
Some of the training links listed on this page go to the UNC LinkedIn Learning training site. LinkedIn Learning is a UNC Chapel Hill licensed online video-training library that is available for FREE to UNC Faculty, Staff and Students. To access LinkedIn Learning, you must first log in with your Onyen through the UNC LinkedIn Learning Sign-In.
- LinkdIn Learning- Accessing your WordPress site
- LinkdIn Learning- Using the WordPress Admin Panel
- LinkdIn Learning- Using the WordPress toolbar
- LinkdIn Lerning- Posts vs. pages in WordPress
- LinkdIn Learning- When to Use Pages
- LinkdIn Learning- Creating Pages
- LinkdIn Learning- Creating Page Hierarchies
- LinkdIn Learning- Change what the home page displays
- LinkdIn Learning- Creating a New Post
- LinkdIn Learning- The difference between categories and tags
- LinkdIn Learning- Truncating Posts and Using Excerpts