The Soliloquy plugin allows you to easily add responsive sliders to your site.
Demos of the various slider options can be seen on the Soliloquy web site.
- Carousel Slider
- Slider with Captions
- Lightbox Slider (click on one of the slide images to see the lightbox effect)
- Video Slider
- Slider with Thumbnails
- Featured Content Slider
- Instagram Slider
- Custom HTML Slider
- Slider Themes – view examples of pre-built themes to customize the appearance of a slider.
- Transition Effects – demos options on how one slide will transition to the next.
- How to Create an Image Slider in WordPress
- Add an Image Slider with Captions
- How to Create a WordPress Slider with Thumbnails
- How to Create a WordPress Slider With Multiple Images
- How to Add Videos to Soliloquy
- How to Create a Fullscreen Slider
- How to Add an Image Slider to a Sidebar
- How to Optimize Your Slider for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Using Solioquy Slider Themes
- How to Enable or Disable Image Slider Navigation
- How to Add a Slider Delay
- How to Change Image Slider Transition Settings
- How to Specify the First Slide in Your Slider
- How to Fix the Image Size of Your Slider
- How to Disable Right Click to WordPress Image Sliders
- How to Add a Pinterest Button to Image Sliders
- How to Setup Default Slider Settings to Save Time
- How to Create a WordPress Slider with Call-to-Action Button
- How to Create a Featured Content Slider