Criteria for Selection
- First year medical student
- Evidence of leadership and service prior to medical school
- Commitment to a career in primary care
- Quality writing skills as assessed by applicant personal statement
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 1500 words explaining your intended career path and why incorporating population health is important to you.
- Submit a brief application form.
- Both the application form and the personal statement are available HERE. You may submit both items electronically to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also print out the items and fax or mail it to:
PCPH Scholars Program c/o Reid Johnson
UNC Family Medicine Building
Campus Box #7595
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7595
- Deadline for completed applications is January 10, 2014.
- Individual candidate interviews will be arranged with two members of our selection committee during December and January.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance status by the second week of February 2014.