The UNC School of Medicine Office of Finance & Business Operations (FBO) is responsible for financial reporting at both the departmental and School levels, serving 63 departments, centers, and institutes, and the Dean’s Office. FBO provides leadership and direction in the areas of accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, and analysis of financial operations to the entire School.
FBO serves as the primary interface to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration, promoting development of financial systems and representing the School’s interests in University policy development. In addition, FBO is the School’s fiscal interface with UNC Health Care, UNC Physicians & Associates, and The Medical Foundation of North Carolina.
FBO is both the originating source and conduit of the SOM Dean’s Office, and other University-level offices for the extensive and diverse financial communications to departments, centers, and institutes which must occur for the School and University to function.
- Upcoming Events
- SOM Finance Lunch & Learn Jul 02, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Bondurant G-030
- SOM Finance Lunch & Learn Jul 16, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — Marsico 7004
- SOM Finance Lunch & Learn Aug 06, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — TBD
- SOM Finance Lunch & Learn Aug 20, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — TBD
- SOM Finance Lunch & Learn Sep 03, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM — TBD