The Neurodiagnostics and Sleep Sciences program will begin enrollment for Fall 2024. This program is a limited residency program that is a combination of both remote and in-person courses. For more information on classes please review the catalog.
Students must complete all First-Year Foundation requirements, all Reflection & Integration requirements, and complete at least six Focus Capacity requirements. Please visit IDEAs in Action General Education curriculum for specific information regarding the general education course requirements. Additionally, the following pre-admission math/science courses are required:
- MATH 130 or MATH 231
- BIOL 101/L
- BIOL 252/L
- CHEM 101/L or BIOC 107
- PHYS 114
- PHYS 115
- PSYC 101
TRANSFER CREDIT EQUIVALENCY
The UNC Transfer Credit list provides a list of courses that students have previously transferred to UNC Chapel Hill from other community college or four-year institutes.
Application may be submitted prior to completing all course requirements but decisions will be given on a conditional basis if that is the case. All general education requirements need to be completed prior to being admitted.
Applicants will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- Clarity and quality of personal statement
- Academic progress and promise
- Supportive references
- Knowledge of the field
If you need to apply for an F-1 Visa, please contact us before you apply to our program!
Current UNC Chapel Hill Students (Internal):Apply
Click the button above and log in to the ConnectCarolina Student Center. In the “other academic” dropdown, select “Apply for Change of Major.” Once you complete and submit this request, you will receive an email with instructions for completing your application.
- Go to the Common Application to create an account and start your application.
- Submit the application, the common application supplement, and the application fee by the deadline.
- Upload the essay requested in your common application supplement.
- Submit the official transcript from all secondary and post-secondary schools to:University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Office of Undergraduate Admissions Jackson Hall, Campus Box 2200 Chapel Hill, NC 27599-2200
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendations written on your behalf sent to email@example.com. Recommendations should be completed by college professors or teaching assistants who are familiar with your academic abilities, work supervisors, or volunteer project supervisors.
You must apply to UNC and to the NDSS program through Undergraduate Admissions. When you indicate that you are applying to the NDSS program, you should also get the NDSS-specific questions on your application.
|Deadline||December 1||March 15||May 1|
|Notification||Late February||Early April||Mid-May|
Internal student – Application open date: August 21st, 2023, via Slate
Application close date: May 15th, 2024
Transfer students – Application open date: August 1st, 2023, via Common App
Application close date: February 15th, 2024
University Admissions Policy
For information regarding the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Admissions Policy, click on the link below: UNC-Chapel Hill Admissions Policy.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.