PPMH Membership and Eligibility
Three types of PPMH membership are offered:
- UNC Trainee (graduate student, postdoc, medical student, or resident/fellow)
- UNC Faculty and Staff
- UNC Health
Membership is not currently offered to people outside the UNC-Chapel Hill and UNC Health community.
Membership is valid for a 5-year term, auto-renewable indefinitely.
Individuals already active in PPMH core activities or specifically asked to join a working group are directly invited to the appropriate membership level. Other prospective members should complete the membership application survey below and a committee will review the applications.
Benefits to Members
1. Eligibility for PPMH funding (pilot projects and TraCS matching funds)
2. Official recognition of advancing the field of precision medicine
3. Contributing to building a precision medicine community at UNC
4. Discounts on PPMH-affiliated core services (such as GENYSIS)
5. Priority invitations to speak at PPMH mini-symposia
6. Professional development training for students and trainees
7. PPMH letters of support to members for funding proposals
Benefits to PPMH
1. Building a precision medicine community at UNC
2. Increasing visibility of PPMH within UNC and UNC Health communities
3. Identify members with specific interest and expertise for future collaboration
To apply for membership, please fill out the following survey:
PPMH Membership Application
For access to the current directory of PPMH Members: PPMH Membership Directory