To Dos: Keep on top of important reminders throughout the semester.
Resources: Find essential campus resources at the press of a button.
Class Schedule: Easily view your class schedule and sync it with your phone calendar.
Holds: Get financial aid and scholarship updates.
Study Buddies: Reach out to classmates to form study groups.
Appointments: Schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Can you get to the UNC EAB sign-on page? If you get this far but your credentials are denied, there is an issue with the school account. If you successfully enter your credentials in the school’s SSO web page but Navigate says “Uh-oh…” or “Something went wrong,” EAB must not have your username in their system.
For help, please submit a Service Now ticket.
In the Settings tab you can personalize your notification preferences.
For an appointment reminder, an automated message will be sent to you from a short code number (i.e. 915-52).
- Appointment reminders contain information on the type of appointment and the options selected when scheduling the appointment.
- You cannot respond to automated text messages. If you do, you will receive a message saying it was not received.
- If you decide you no longer want to receive automated text messages, you can opt-out by replying STOP.
If you opt out, you will:
- no longer receive automated text messages from Navigate (this only applies to messages sent from short codes).
- not be automatically removed from standard text messages through Navigate.
- continue to receive an appointment reminder via email.
If you want to opt-out of all text messages, please submit a Service Now request.
Text messages may be sent to you for academic or professional purposes to support advising and success initiatives.
Our intent is to provide you with necessary information without overburdening you. Text messages should be kept to a minimum.
Personalized text messages sent to you will be sent from a randomly generated 10-digit number (i.e. 205-619-9669).
- You can reply for up to 90 days (the 90-day clock resets after each response)
- Your reply goes to the initiating staff person’s conversation tab in Navigate, and a notification email is sent to their institution email account.
- You cannot directly opt-out of this text setup. If you wish to opt-out, you need to notify staff to have your mobile number removed from Navigate. Please do so by submitting a Service Now request.
The student dashboard does not display grades. Please refer to one45 for block and course grades.
Try a hard close and relaunch the app.
For iOS, double click the Home button then swipe the app preview away to “hard close.”
On Android, open the app manager view and slide the app preview away to “hard close.”