Minimally invasive aortic surgery, endovascular aortic repair, thoracic aneurysms, fenestrated aortic repair, branched aortic repair, aortic transections, aortic dissections, abdominal aortic aneurysms, aortic iliac occlusive disease, carotid artery disease
Endovascular repair of aortic disease. Endovascular surgery, aortic aneurysm, carotid disease, aortic surgery, thoracoabdoominal aortic aneurysms, TAAA, complex Endovascular aortic repair.
- Aortic Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 2012-2013
- Vascular Surgery Residency: University of South Florida Dept. of Vascular Surgery 2007-2012
- Internship: University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL 2006-2007
- Research Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Missouri 2003-2005
- Medical School: University of Buenos Aires, Argentina 1996-2003
- Vascular Surgery – Board Certified (2013)
Search for publications on PubMed using Parodi FE* as search criteria
|A Fighter All Her Life, Surviving an Unsurvivable Condition | June 2, 2020
Acid reflux. That’s what doctors initially thought Helen Nance was suffering from. Helen shares her intense medical journey from being airlifted to UNC, to being diagnosed with a descending thoracic aortic aneurysm that burst a hole in her esophagus. Read more about Helen’s story.