- SOM Research Core Facility Policies
Policies specifically applicable to UNC School of Medicine Research Core Facilities
- Operating Guidelines for Institutional Research Service Centers
UNC Operating Guidelines for Institutional Research Service Centers
- Basic Do's and Don'ts for Recharge Service Centers
A short presentation on basic compliance issues
for recharge service centers
(Open 'View', Presentation Views 'Notes Page', for full text)
- ABRF Recommended Guidelines for Authorship on Manuscripts
The Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities has assembled these guidelines
for determining when acknowledgment of core facility personnel is appropriate in publications and manuscripts.
- SOM Policy on Vendor Relationships
- SOM Policy on Vendor Relationships FAQs
Effective January 1, 2011, all faculty, staff, and students of the School of Medicine will be required to comply with the new policy called the "Policy on Vendor Relationships in Biomedical Research or Patient Care".
Not sure which office has oversight authority for your recharge operation?
Fee oversight for all campus recharge activities is determined based upon the
Interdepartmental Fees and Charges (IF&C) policies and procedures decision diagram.
This flow chart can assist with determining the office or unit which has oversight authority
for your recharge operation.