How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications for 2013-2014. We will begin accepting applications for 2014-2015 in November 2013.
Please submit all documents electronically to: email@example.com
- Applicant information form (Available in November 2013)
- Three letters of reference: Current and past research mentors are highly recommended. Reference letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current resume (CV): Include research experiences, presentations, publications, awards, and national meetings attended.
- Electronic copy of transcript from current or most recent undergraduate institution. (Unofficial is acceptable. Official transcript will be needed prior to entry into the program.)
- A list of 3-5 faculty at UNC that you would be interested in working with. A searchable list of faculty is available here.
- Personal Statement (see instructions below)
In order for us to get to know your goals and interests, please provide a personal statement. Include the following information:
- Goals statement: Describe your career goals and how the UNC PREP program will help you meet those goals.
- Research statement: Describe any past research experiences you have had and research areas you are interested in exploring.
- Challenge statement: Many students face significant challenges in meeting academic or career goals. Describe something you have overcome in your life.
Please submit all application documents electronically to: email@example.com