|The Bullitt History of Medicine Club promotes the understanding and appreciation of the historical foundations upon which current medical knowledge and practice is constructed, by encouraging social and intellectual exchanges between faculty members, medical students, and members of the community.
The Bullitt Club holds monthly lectures during the academic year. All meetings are free and open to the public, with a light meal provided.
Please check the meeting schedules for further details.
|Dr. James Bell Bullitt whittling wooden figurines in his office (circa 1940); a professor of pathology, Dr. Bullitt served at the medical school from 1913-1947.|