Ph.D. Student, School of Biomedical Engineering, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, China
Email: huangmeiyan11 at gmail dot com
Ph.D candidate in Biomedical Engineering, Southern Medical University , Guangzhou, China
B.E. in Biomedical Engineering, Southern Medical University , Guangzhou, China, 2010
Medical image analysis
1. Meiyan Huang, Wei Yang, Jun Jiang, Yao Wu, Yu Zhang, Wufan Chen, and Qianjin Feng. “Brain extraction based on locally linear representation-based classification”, NeuroImage, 92, 322-339, 2014.
2. Meiyan Huang, Wei Yang, Yao Wu, Jun Jiang, Wufan Chen, and Qianjin Feng. “Brain Tumor Segmentation Based on Local Independent Projection-based Classification”, IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., 2014.
3. Meiyan Huang, Wei Yang, Yao Wu, Jun Jiang, Yang Gao, Yang Chen, Qianjin Feng, Wufan Chen, and Zhentai Lu. “Content-Based Image Retrieval Using Spatial Layout Information in Brain Tumor T1-Weighted Contrast-Enhanced MR Images”, PLOS ONE, 2014.
4. Meiyan Huang, Wei Yang, Mei Yu, Zhentai Lu, Qianjin Feng, and Wufan Chen. “Retrieval of Brain Tumors with Region-specific Bag-of-Visual-Words Representations in Contrast-enhanced MRI Images”, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2012.
5. Jun Jiang, Yao Wu, Meiyan Huang, Wei Yang, Wufan Chen, and Qianjin Feng. “3D Brain Tumor Segmentation in Multimodal MR Images based on Learning Population- and Patient-specific Feature Sets”, Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, 37, pp. 512-521, 2013.
6. Y. Wu, G. Liu, Meiyan Huang, J. Jiang, W. Yang, W. Chen, and Q. Feng, “Prostate segmentation based on variant scale patch and local independent projection”, IEEE Trans. Med. Imag., 33, pp. 1290-1303, 2014.
7. Wei Yang, Zhentai Lu, Mei Yu, Meiyan Huang, Qianjin Feng, Wufan Chen. “Content-Based Retrieval of Focal Liver Lesions Using Bag-of-Visual-Words Representations of Single- and Multiphase Contrast-Enhanced CT Images”, Journal of Digital Imaging, 25, pp. 708-719, 2012.