As part of Patient Safety Awareness Week March 10-16, the Performance Improvement & Patient Safety department recognized individuals who have gone above and beyond in their efforts to be “united for patient safety.” Nominees and the managers of nominees were treated to a “thank you” lunch on Tuesday, March 12, 11:30-12:30 pm.
This list of nominated individuals and their specific contributions is also being shared with the Medical Center Improvement Council as another way of acknowledging their important efforts.
Individuals nominated for recognition:
- Ryan Kelly – Advanced Analytical Consultant, EADS (nominated by Jeff Soltes)
- Janet Burge – CNIV, 4 Oncology (nominated by Daniel Duncan)
- Lisa Jenkins – WOCN Program Coordinator (nominated by Megan Miller)
- Heather Walsh-Jones – CNIII, 5 Bedtower (nominated by Emily Hoke)
- Brooke McLaughlin – CNIV, CICU (nominated by Caroline Ornelas)
- Demetrius Cook – HUC, 3 West (nominated by Jenna Killoran)
- Leonardo Marucci – Clinical Assistant Professor, Hospital Medicine (nominated by Jenna Killoran)
Thank you to all for your dedication to improved care and patient safety!