Areas of Interest
Graduate and undergraduate medical education. Advanced endoscopic resection techniques. Advanced endoscopic treatment techniques for achalasia.
Dr. Kroch specializes in endoscopic resection of pre-cancerous and early cancerous lesions of the gastrointestinal tract. Dr. Kroch performs complex polypectomy using advanced endoscopic resection techniques including endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD), and endoscopic full thickness resection (EFTR). He also performs advanced endoscopic treatment for achalasia using peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) and pneumatic dilation.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Trinity College
- Medical School University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Residency University of Rochester Medical Center
- Fellowship University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Postbaccalaureate Bryn Mawr College
- Premedical Program Chief Resident University of Rochester Medical Center