Areas of Interest
Medical Education, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, Quality Improvement.
I enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary clinical team to help ensure patients receive the absolute best care possible. During fellowship, I hope to continue to expand upon my clinical, procedural, and academic interests within the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Moreover, with a background in education, I am passionate about exploring how we can improve the way we teach the future generation of medical providers.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate UNC Chapel Hill
- Medical School University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Residency UNC Chapel Hill
- Fellowship UNC Chapel Hill
- Master of Arts in Teaching UNC Chapel Hill