- Division Phone List – A complete list of all GI Division faculty, fellows, support staff, and Latino clinic personnel. (Excel spreadsheet – Onyen required)
- IT Support – How to contact GI IT Support.
- Current Fellows – Contact information for all current Fellows. (Onyen required)
- Current Attendings – Contact information for all current Attendings. (Onyen required)
- Conference Rooms – Information on reserving conference rooms in Bioinformatics, MBRB, the hospital, and more.
- Notaries – Notaries within the Division
- Telecommunications (12 Things to Know) – 12 important tips for telecommunications at UNC
- Telecommunications (Alternate) – How to set up email and wifi on cellular phones in the hospital; how to extend the battery life on HTC Evo Phones (Onyen required)
- Dictation Instructions – Instructions on using the phone system to dictate notes.
- 2019-2020 Fellows Schedule – Current Fellows Rotation
- Frequently Used Numbers – quick reference of frequently used numbers. Please email Jennifer Layton to add or update.
- UNC Yellow Pages
- Identity Management (PID/Onyen) – Managing logins and affiliations with UNC Hospitals and the University.
- Learning Management System (LMS) – Online learning system for UNC Hospitals.
- ACLS Training – Contact information for arranging ACLS training at UNC.
- UNC SOM CV Format – Word document download of preferred formatting for the UNC School of Medicine.
- Generic UNC GI Letterhead – Downloadable PDF format for printing.
- Generic Fax Cover – Downloadable PDF fax cover sheet for GI.