Seminars and Events
Microbiology and Immunology Tuesday Seminar Series
Seminars presented by invited external and internal speakers at 9:30 am in 1131 Bioinformatics (unless otherwise noted).
Microbiology and Immunology Graduate Student Seminars
Mondays at 12:15 p.m. in 1131 Bioinformatics (unless otherwise noted).
Thesis and Dissertation Seminars
Special M&I Seminars and Symposia
Research-in-Progress Seminar Series
- Virology Research-in-Progress – Meets most Fridays at 1:00.
1:00 pm in the Joseph S. Pagano Conference Room, LCCC
- Bacterial/Eukaryotic Pathogens Research-in-Progress – The fourth Wednesday of the month at 3:00 in 2004 Marsico Hall
- Immunology Research in Progress – The last Friday of the month at 12:15 in 2004 Marsico Hall
Other UNC-Chapel Hill Seminars
- Lineberger Cancer Center Seminars
- Anti-Infectives Group seminar – 10:00AM in Marsico 2004
- Virology Colloquium – December 5, 2019
- Immunology T32 Symposium – January 13, 2020
Triangle Area Seminars
- Duke University Department of Immunology seminar series
- Duke University Molecular Genetics & Microbiology seminar series
- Duke University Program in Genetics & Genomics seminar series
- North Carolina State – Infectious Disease Pathogenic Mechanisms Seminars
- Triangle Microbial Interactions meetings – TBD