Eduardo Lara-Torre, MD, FACOG
Vice Chair of Operations Strategy and Quality, OBGYN
Executive Medical Director, OBGYN
Senior Ambulatory Medical Director, OBGYN
Professor, General Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Midwifery
General Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Midwifery
Dr. Lara-Torre is a fellowship trained Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecologist in the Department of OBGYN. He has over 20 years of experience in the care of Children and Adolescents with reproductive health needs and has contributed to the specialty as an Educator and Researcher with numerous publications and National and International presentations.
Preferred Name: Eduardo
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Fellowship, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, 2002-2003
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH 1998-2002
- Transitional Year, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Boston MA, 1997-1998
- Doctor of Medicine, Monterrey Institute of Technology School of Medicine, Monterrey, Mexico 1989-1996
- ABOG General OBGYN 2004-Present
- ABOG Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Focused practice 2018-present
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
For a complete list of recent publications, please visit Dr. Lara-Torre’s PubMed listing.