Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to optimize function and quality of life through innovations in patient care, education, and scientific inquiry while supporting the goals and development of the institution and members of the department.
To be recognized as a preeminent academic medical center for rehabilitative care by delivering innovative and patient centered care, carrying out research, and training the next generation of healthcare providers.
- Innovation: We strive for continuous improvement through integration of education, discovery, and patient care.
- Compassion: We demonstrate concern and compassion for our patients and their families, treating each person with dignity and respect throughout their care.
- Accountability: We steward our resources wisely with the goal of enhancing quality and value.
- Respect: We provide an environment of respect and trust where all people thrive as a team. We value the life, ideas, and beliefs of every individual.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best we can be and to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Teamwork: We are committed to achieving our goals with open and honest communication while supporting personal and professional growth.