Adapt To The Demands Of The Future
The Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is actively involved in many research endeavors to maximize health and physical function for people with disabilities. We are exploring traditional as well as complementary and alternative treatment methodologies. The Department is home to the Program on Integrative Medicine, which conducts research in complementary and alternative medicine, and which is the administrative home of the T-32 Research Fellowship in Complementary and Alternative Medicine and a recent R01 grant.
2019 Poster Presentations
- Resident Dr. Riden | Cervical radiculopathy mimic: A case report of brachial neuritis after influenza vaccine – 9/14/2019 at The Southern Pain Society Annual Meeting
- Residents Drs. Boyd and Patel | Ulnar Nerve Entrapement in a Powerlifting Athlete Caused by a Hypertrophied Triceps Brachii – 4/14/2019 at AMSSM
- Resident Dr. Law | Recurring Right Leg Pain in a Long Distance Triathlete – 4/14/2019 at AMSSM
- Resident Dr. Areson | Signs of Cervical Myelopathy caused by Spinal Canal Stenosis or Dural Arteriovenous Fistula? – 2/21/2019 at AAP
- Resident Dr. Boyd | Ultrasound-Guided Genicular Nerve Block Technique in a Patient with Severe Knee Osteoarthritis: A Case Report – 2/21/2019 at AAP