How to Login (Web)
- Go to myapps.unch.unc.edu
- Login with your UNC Healthcare Credentials. (U Number, Password and Passcode from Duo if you are off campus wifi)
How to Login (Citrix Workspace App)
- Open the Citrix Workspace Application
- Enter myapps.unch.unc.edu in the server/web address area
- Login with your UNC Healthcare Credentials
- For security reasons, our policy is to have users access any sensitive hospital applications, like Epic, through Citrix. Please see our Citrix Setup page for instructions to set up Citrix.
- Being a UNC Hospital application, the School of Medicine IT department does not have direct access to EPIC and therefore any issues regarding logging into EPIC or the content within should be directed to the hospital IT group – ISD.
- ISD Helpdesk: 919-966-5647 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about Epic, please contact the Health & Safety Coordinator.
EPIC Printing from iPad
- Login to EPIC using the Citrix Workspace App
- Pull up the patient list you would like to print.
- Click on Print in the top right.
- Choose the printer that is closest to your location.
Note: All hospital printers have a tag with the name on them.
- Choose the settings that you would like.
- Click on Print
- Your document should be printed within the next few moments.