The Division of Clinical Laboratory Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers a Baccalaureate degree in Clinical Laboratory Science (CLS program) and a Masters of Clinical Laboratory Science - Molecular Diagnostic Science track (MDS program).
The Clinical Laboratory Science program prepares students for careers in hospital laboratories and other settings. Clinical Laboratory Scientists provide objective data to enable diagnosis and treatment of patients. Learn more...
The Molecular Diagnostic Science program prepares students for careers in the growing field of molecular-based testing. Molecular Diagnostic Scientists perform sophisticated analyses, and are often involved in the development and validation of new tests. Learn more...
All programs of the Division of Clinical Laboratory Science have received full accreditation from the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS), 5600 North River Road, Suite 720; Rosemont, IL, 60018.
- Dr. Tara Moon Receives the Frances K. Widmann Service Award Sep 27, 2016
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week: A conversation with Sue Beck Apr 29, 2016
- Medical Laboratory Professionals Week 2016 Apr 25, 2016
- Two New Grants in CLS from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Oct 23, 2015
- CLS Student Service Society Recognized by Office of Student Organizations Aug 31, 2015
MDS Corporate Partners
The Molecular Diagnostic Science program is made possible in part by support from our generous corporate partners. Learn more...