The Division of Clinical Laboratory Science at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers a Baccalaureate degree in Clinical Laboratory Science (CLS program) and a Masters of Clinical Laboratory Science - Molecular Diagnostic Science track (MDS program).
The Clinical Laboratory Science program prepares students for careers in hospital laboratories and other settings. Clinical Laboratory Scientists provide objective data to enable diagnosis and treatment of patients. Learn more...
The Molecular Diagnostic Science program prepares students for careers in the growing field of molecular-based testing. Molecular Diagnostic Scientists perform sophisticated analyses, and are often involved in the development and validation of new tests. Learn more...
All programs of the Division of Clinical Laboratory Science have received full accreditation from the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS), 5600 North River Road, Suite 720; Rosemont, IL, 60018.
- CLS Student Selected as Phillips Ambassador Sep 30, 2014
- Dr. LeGrys Receives Grant from Legacy of Angels Foundation Sep 09, 2014
- The Latest... Sep 05, 2014
- Congratulations to the CLS Class of 2014 Jun 15, 2014
- Moon Presented Louise Ward Excellence in Teaching Award Jun 15, 2014