Appointments: Now there's a new way to make an appointment with UNC Orthopaedics! Welcome to myUNCHealthLinkTM — a free online service provided by UNC Health Care. Now you can have convenient access to your personal health care information in a secure online environment.
You can use myUNCHealthLink to:
- Pay and manage your UNC Physicians & Associates or UNC Hospitals bills securely and online;
- View all your scheduled and past appointments;
- Reschedule or cancel any scheduled appointments;
- Request new appointments for select clinics;
- Send a question to UNC Health Care staff members from the secure Message Center.
If you don't want to manage your appointments on-line, you may call one of our appointment schedulers at 919.962.6637 between 8:00am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you request to see a particular doctor, we will make every effort to accommodate you, but certain orthopaedic problems and other circumstances may require you to see someone else who specializes in this area. Also, some of the specialty clinics are structured so that patients must be referred to them by another physician.
- Locations: Our patient-care facilities are now in two locations! We are still located in the Ambulatory Care Center (ACC) on the medical campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In addition, we have a brand new facility at "Carolina Pointe II, at the intersection of Hwy 54 and I-40. Need directions to the ACC? Need directions to Carolina Pointe II?
- Prompt Care: Our walk-in immediate care facility is open 5 days a week, and is now located at Carolina Pointe II; for more information...
- Parking is available on-site in both locations. At the ACC, there is a large parking lot on Mason Farm Road. The cost is $1.50 per hour, for a maximum of 8 hours. (See map of parking facilities) At Carolina Pointe II, parking is free!
- Food: At the ACC, the "ACC Express" is on the 3rd floor, offering sandwiches, hot dogs, snacks, drinks, etc., from 7:30am - 4:00pm. There are other food facilities on the medical campus that we can direct you to. At Carolina Pointe II, there is a Hardee's right across the street, along with Amante Pizza, Nantucket Grill, and New China Chinese Restaurant.