The UNC Medical Alumni Affairs office provides numerous resources to assist alumni and friends in their personal and professional lives. A selection of our current outreach programs are online:
- The UNC Medical Alumni Association exists to bring alumni together to create enduring relationships between its members and the UNC School of medicine and to foster a living community of support for the mission and purposes of the school.
- UNC School of Medicine seeks to engage alumni through the Medical Alumni Office. We are also proud to offer a range of opportunities for alumni to support our education mission – both here in Chapel Hill as well as in their own communities.
- The HOST Program (Help Our Students Travel) pairs current UNC SOM students in need of housing while traveling nationally for residency interviews with alumni hosts.
- Degrees and other documentation such as transcripts, letters and licensure forms are available via The Registrar’s office in the School of Medicine. This office releases information to licensure boards, hospitals, clinics, etc. that need verification of your MD degree from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine.
- Keep your address up-to-date with the Medical Alumni Affairs office and other areas at UNC.
- Let your classmates know what you’ve been doing lately by submitting a class note.