- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to cut through the clutter: Designing high-impact email messages and presentation slides
October 29, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us for an AOE webinar on email communication and high impact slide design with Dr. Patricia Harms, Clinical Professor of Management and Corporate Communication in the UNC Kenan Flagler Business School.
How to cut through the clutter: Designing high-impact email messages and presentation slides
Poor business messages are time-consuming and risky—to the writer, to the reader, and to the organization. Are your email messages efficient and effective to write and to read? Are your presentation slides designed to be easy to present and also easy for the audience to interpret, understand, and remember? In this session, participants will learn how to:
- Craft an effective opening launch paragraph for complex email messages
- Incorporate message design strategies to promote reading efficiency
- Streamline sentences to promote clarity and conciseness
- Develop strong slide titles to create logical presentation narratives
- Design highly readable, strategic presentation slides
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.