Links to information about BRIC Study Initiation and scheduling equipment.
Small Animal Imaging Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
- All research investigators are encouraged to book their imaging time one week in advance. The minimum advance notice should be 24 hours.
- Booked time, if not used, cannot be canceled after the time has passed.
- Short notice, such as one day prior, needs to be justified by the circumstances. If your booking time needs to be longer than 4 hours, please contact Dr. Hong Yuan. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919)-843-3813)
- The request should contain the PI/Primary user’s contact information and UNC account number (if different from the Project Form).
- The machine time charges will be based on the time that you book on the schedule calendar.
- If you have any questions regarding animal imaging, feel free to contact Dr. Hong Yuan (email@example.com, (919)-843-3813)