Requests for NC DPI ECD Professional Development should come from a PSU/LEA Administrator. If you are interested, or in need of Professional Development, please contact your local PSU/LEA Administrator. The link is provided below, so that you will know what information is required from the PSU/LEA Administrator.
Individual practitioners should not use this link to request Professional Development sessions.
DPI is working to complete the PD catalog, the link will be posted on the DPI website.
Planning is underway for the fall 2022 meeting, details will be announced soon!
- 2022 71st Conference on Exceptional Children | November 2 – 4, 2022
- Theme: Lighthouse Leadership: Bringing Light to the Future.
- Location: Koury Convention Center, Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons
- Registration and additional information can be found on the NCDPI Website
The NCDPI OT Consultant provides a free 1.5 hour ethics session to practitioners to fulfill the annual ethics continuing competance activity (CCA) for NCBOT licensure renewal. This session is focused on school-based practice and takes place in April of each year.
- The 2023 ethics course date and topic will be announced by early 2023.